General admission requirements, an applicant must have:
|Master of Law
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law With Honours from local or Foreign Universities that are recognised by Ministry of Higher Education; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with honours with at least (3) years relevant working experience if the CGPA is below 2.75;
- A score of not less than 500 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); OR
- A minimum Band of 5.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or OR
- A degree from English speaking countries (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom or USA)
*International candidates who do not possess the required English proficiency are required to attend an Intensive English Programme in UUM for at least one semester and obtain a passing grade.