Programme Learning Outcomes
for Bachelor of Law (Honours)[LL.B(Hons)] / Ijazah Sarjana Muda Undang-Undang (Kepujian)[LL.B(Hons)]
- Acquire the practical knowledge and legal exposure in the public and private sectors.
- Apply their legal knowledge in respects of the principles, concepts, theories and history (or raison d’être) to the law and the developmental evolution of the nation’s legal institutions.
- Analyse critically and analytically, and evaluate legal problems and to prefer a correct and comprehensive solutions to the same.
- Demonstrate basic skills in drafting legal documents and opinion, conducting negotiations, interviews and advising on possible solutions.
- Communicate effectively, smart in decision making and adopt a good legal professional practice.
- Competently and effectively adhering to the professional legal practice thus fulfilling the nation’s needs and aspirations.
- Conduct the legal professional practice in an ethical manner.
- Subscribing to lifelong learning in enhancing and auguring professionalism in the legal practice.
- Produce leaders who are accountable in exercising management and possess entrepreneurial skills.